Thursday, August 27, 2015

Starting the day by putting on my armor (AC)

I am putting on my emotional armor at the start of the day. I have the emotional, intellectual and physical strength to make it through this day. I am not going to let anybody tear me down. I refuse to build myself by tearing other people down. I will have to deal with people who do this. I cannot let myself be dragged down to their level. I cannot control how other people act. I can only control how I react to their actions. I feel best when I am happy with who I am and help other people to be happy with who they are. That does not mean that I do this to my own detriment. I am not going to help homophobes to be proud of their homophobia. A lot of the homophobic guys really want to come out of the closet as being gay or bi.In a way I feel sorry for them. I have fucked at least one guy like that. I may have sucked some of them. I am proud that I have been able to please men. I am a cum slut. I do hope to be able to form a relationship with my new friend, but I am not going to be ashamed of who I am. Those guys who look down on me for sucking dick do not know how much they are missing by not letting me suck them. That is their loss. Having one man to love, suck and fuck will make me happy too. He is my  girly boyfriend, and I love him. I will expose my feminine side with him. I love combining masculine and feminine in my attire. It can be fun being an asshole bitch. I wonder how he feels about piss play.

Well, time to get ready for work and dealing with bullshit. I have my armor on, so I will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment