Monday, August 10, 2015

Here We Go Again

Very soon I need to get a new birth certificate and a new passport. My name has been legally changed. I never felt any really connection to the first name I was given at birth. I was named in honor of someone who had died about seven years before I was born. Vlk fits me better in several ways. I have always been fond of wolves, well for quite a few years. I am not an alpha wolf. I am a wolf who takes special care of the alpha wolf. I would be the one who knows all of the ways to please him in and out of bed. I am loyal like a wolf is.

I may not be able to travel abroad soon, but I do want to have a passport. I do want to be able to do so if the opportunity should arise. I want to be able to suck dick and speak different languages in different countries.

I am not ready yet, but I have to go to work. Na shledanou.

No comments:

Post a Comment