Wednesday, August 5, 2015

A Rough Couple of Days

I had a rough couple of days. I went a couple of days too many without medication, and I had a seizure. I did not fall out of bed this time, but had to go to the hospital. I was dropped by one insurance company temporarily because of a lack of communication from the Insurance Marketplace. I still say that the Affordable Care Act is working, but they did not let me know that they had not received paperwork they needed as proof of my income. My insurance company was going to start charging me more than I could afford, so I had to change insurance companies anyway. Insurance companies can be a pain to deal with. The healthcare system in the U.S.A. still needs a lot of work.

At the hospital one of the guy who put my IV in was a hot guy whose name tag read "Daddy Dave."He looked like he would have been a lot of fun. The Physician's Assistant was from Poland. My sister was in the room with me. She asked her where she was from. My sister said that she thought that I knew some Polish. 'I got up enough nerve to say "Trochę rozumiem  po polsku." It made me feel good when she said my pronunciation was good. I had not had the opportunity to say anything in Polish with anyone from that country. I definitely want to learn more.

Bonsoir, meus amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment