Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Thoughts on My Current Situation

I need to work harder on finding a new place to live and a new job. I am not very good at practical things like that. I wish I had more common sense. I am much better at abstract thought than I am at being practical. I have never been very good at small talk. Thinking and talking about music, literature, art, languages and philosophy come more easily to me than relating to the daily life of other people. My brain definitely seems to be wired differently from the brains of most of the people that I know. It is hard for me to ask for help from other people, but I need help finding a new job and a place to live. I know things will get better. I wish I were better at the practical things in life. I need to work on it. I am happy with who I am, but I still need to work on some things.

No comments:

Post a Comment