Wednesday, August 26, 2015

More Musings On My Current Situation

I am not sure what I am going to do to get out of my current situation, but I am reaching out to my friends for ideas and help.  I may be mostly alone where I am, but I know that I have friends. I am not going to give up. My new friend has offered to help me to find a new place. Some other people have offered to help in whatever way they can. I know there is somewhere that I fit in. I just need to find it. I am going to keep my head up, and I am going to accept and love myself as I am. I will continue to try to improve as a writer. I do not know if I will ever find a market for my writing, but writing is an essential means for self expression for me. I need to be with people with whom I can talk. My writing is also a way to connect with people.Sometimes it seems like my sister and I are speaking completely different languages.

Well, I'm not ready yet, but it is time for me to get ready to go to work. I'll survive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment