Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Update on my Situation

Things are getting a bit better, but it is still a bit bumpy. I am looking into job possibilities. I applied to a couple of temp agencies. I got a call from one of them. I have an appointment with one of them on 8 September. A friend is also going to see if he can help me to get a job where he works. I may be without internet access soon. I need to move, and I do not know if I will be able to afford it. I need to work and live in circumstances that are less stressful. It is wearing on me when I have to deal with excessive stress at both places.

I do not understand people who think that giving other people the same rights takes away from their own rights. I especially do not understand people who are against LGBTQ rights while thinking it is all right to be married and divorced multiple times. One of these people said to me that she followed God's law not man's laws. She follows God's when they fit her views. I am not better than anyone else, but that seems like hypocrisy to me.

I am going to continue to keep my head up. I will not let people mistreat. I deserve as much respect as anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment