Friday, August 28, 2015

Musings on Being Submissive (Adult Content)

Sometimes I have enjoyed being submissive to someone who is usually a sub. I had a roommate once who was usually very submissive. We spent a lot of time cuddling and kissing. He had a boyfriend who did not mind him doing these things. I promised to stay out of his pants, but sometimes this was difficult to do. A few times he got an erection, and he fucked my face with his cock still in his jeans. This was not the most pleasant feeling, but it was still fun. It was fun to bring out his dominant side. Sometimes the head of his cock would stick up out of his underwear, and I would take it into my mouth. We both loved cuddling and kissing. He was a great at both. Before he moved out we went a bit further. The last weekend we spent a lot of time cuddling, and he said "Let's go up to my room." When we got there we took our clothes off and fucked. I fucked him. He tried to fuck me, but he was not able to get into my hole. All three times he came while my cock was in him. I may have been penetrating him, but he remained in control. We were both a bit frustrated that he was not able to penetrate me. All three times I licked up his cum from the floor or his bed or wherever it landed. It can be a lot of fun to bring out the dominant side of someone who is normally submissive.

No comments:

Post a Comment