Thursday, August 6, 2015

I Need To Get My Ass in Gear

I need to make moves to see what I need to move to a new home. It looks like it may be to Arkansas. I plan on talking to friends before I make a move. I know that some friends will not want me to make the move, but I have taken chances before. Some of these chances worked out, the move to Kansas for instance. Some chances did not work out, like the move to Rhode Island. I am not going to say never, but as things are now, I would not want to move anywhere in Kansas besides Lawrence. I still have friends in that area. I still hope that I will be able to move back there with someone I love. The one drawback about Lawrence, Kansas is the hospital. If I move back there I will have to make sure that I don't run out of medicine. It would be great if I can live in a city I like with a man I love. I just need to get my ass in gear.

Dobranoc przyjaciele. Sladké sny.

No comments:

Post a Comment