Monday, August 3, 2015

Another Day in Purgatory

I may have to deal with a shitty job, but this is temporary. I am not going to let the way the people treat me affect how I feel about myself. They are the ones who are missing out. Oh well, I will have a chance to start over again. After I move I want to take time to develop as a writer and to work on languages while I look for a job. I will get practice sucking cock. I hope that I will be able to relax my anus enough for a cock to get into it. Maybe some day I will be able to get married.

I am starting the day off with Eminem. I have liked his music and his attitude from the first CD. I just wish I could listen to him and some of my other favorite music at work. Well, at least I can play it in my mind while I work.

Na shledanou.

3 comments: