Friday, August 21, 2015

Pitbull: Original HIts

I am starting off my Friday with Pitbull. It is a fun way to start a day. A few years ago a friend had a hair salon in a small town where Pitbull came in to have his head shaved. My friend did not know who Pitbull was. I had heard of him, but I had not yet heard his music. I am not sure if I had heard him before I got this CD. I would not play his music around some of my friends. I like rhythms more than I do his lyrics. His rhythms are a lot of fun though. I do enjoy hearing him rap in Spanish. His music would make very good dance music. I will listen to this CD more before I decide whether or not I will buy more of his CD's. Lil Jon raps on some songs, but I prefer Pitbull's raps. In one song there is a reference to Grey Goose, which I think is a mediocre, overpriced vodka. I would prefer drinking a Polish or Russian Vodka.

I am listening to Pitbull and wearing a Hank III t-shirt.

Сегодня пятница, я надеюсь, что каждый человек имеет хороший уик-энд. Dziś jest piątek, mam nadzieję, że każdy ma dobry weekend. Danes je petek, upam, da ima vsakdo dober vikend. Сьогодні п'ятниця, я сподіваюся, що кожна людина має хороший уїк-енд. Dnes je piatok, dúfam, že každý má dobrý víkend.

No comments:

Post a Comment