Sunday, August 9, 2015

A Short Rambling Post

I had planned on getting things organized today, but I ended up being lazy. I did go out for a few walks, and that was nice. I did shopping and laundry. I would like cooking if I had a man to cook for. For me cooking is a lot more fun if I am doing it for someone else. I feel the same way about doing laundry.

I do wish I knew a way that I could get more directly involved in LGBTQ rights in Russia and Ukraine. I feel a very strong connection to that part of the world. I cannot explain why I feel this strong connection. I just know that it is there. It is as if part of those countries is in me and part om me is in those countries. My knowledge of the languages needs a lot of work, but it is work that I am very willing to undertake. It would be a pleasant task for me. When people speak against the people of Central and Eastern Europe I react inwardly as if my own family had been attacked. I am more interested in what I can do because of this than I am why I feel this way.  I was born in the U.S.A., but my spiritual home is elsewhere.

Bonsoir, je dois me coucher.

No comments:

Post a Comment