Friday, August 28, 2015

Four unconnected topics (Adult Content)

It seems that our internet has been disconnected, so I will be posting less frequently.

Not long ago I was walking down a street when I saw a sexy man walking towards me. We spoke, and  we looked at each other a few times. He yelled out to me. Then he came up to me. He asked if I lived close by. I asked what he was looking for. He asked if I wanted to have fun. I thought he was talking about sex, but I wasn't sure. Hesitantly I said I liked to suck cock. He wanted to fuck me, but I have not been fucked in years. He asked if I would suck him if we found a place. I said I would. We looked around and found a place. He pulled his cock out, and I sucked it until I got a tasty load. It was delicious. It had a unique taste that I loved. I hope we can do it again. We exchanged numbers.

I finished reading "Myra Brecknridge." For me the ending is sad. The view of transgenders has changed since this book was written, but it is still an entertaining book. It has definitely aged since it was published in 1968.

It is harder for me to proofread on my phone, so please forgive errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment