Saturday, August 1, 2015

More on the Possible Move

I definitely need to move somewhere soon, so moving to Arkansas may be the best option at this time. I need to look into the job market in that area. Wherever I go I will need to find a MD quickly. I cannot afford to go without meds to keep from having seizures. I also need to figure out how to move my stuff. I also want to see some friends in North Carolina before I leave the area. Arkansas is one of the places I would not have considered living, but I have learned the dangers of saying never. I am looking forward to making a move. What I don't look forward to is going through my stuff and getting rid of some of it. Whatever happens I will survive and I will start moving on with my life.

Free hugs for everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment