Saturday, August 15, 2015

Will It Happen?

I have an online friend I have been hoping to be able to meet in person. Every time we have planned on getting together he has had to work late. I hope he is not just leading me on. I think we would have fun if we got together. We both like sicking dick. He likes getting fucked, and I love fucking a guy's ass. We also both love cuddling and kissing. I definitely need some cuddling. We also share some other interests. I also would love to get a mouth full of cum.

I am listening to a collection of music from Shady Records that was released the 15th anniversary of the founding of the company by Eminem. Kid Rock appears on one of the songs. I like his early music, but I lost interest in his music when he moved away from hip hop. I have also been listening to some other favorites like Gogol Bordello, Rammstein, Lucio Dalla, Laibach, etc. I wish I could find some new Russian music.

Well it's time to go to work. Hugs and kisses for all my friends and more for those who want it.

2 comments:

  1. Well, if you can't make it happen with HIM...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll see if it happens. I need it bad. My cock-shaped holes have been cockless too long. Who will get the honor of being pleasured by me?

      Delete