Friday, July 31, 2015

A Potential Move

I may be making a move soon. I will talk to some close friends before making a firm decision. I do need to make a move. My jab is wearing me out. The work is hard, and there is little appreciation shown for hard work. It is a company that believes in punishing mistakes without showing appreciation of work done well. Negative attitudes from supervisors trickle down. Little concern is shown for the physical or mental well being of the workers. I would like to visit before making the move. I do not think that what happened in Rhode Island will happen if I move, but I do not to be hurt and I do not want to hurt the guy I am going to be with. I believe that he definitely bathes more frequently than the guy in R.I. Well, most people do. The guys I was with there slept in the same clothes they wore during the day for weeks at a time. I would like for things to work out with this new guy. It would be nice to have a man I could love and please.

No comments:

Post a Comment