Sunday, November 29, 2015

A Quick Post Before Bed

One thing that i do not like about working where I do is that I have to depend on my sister for a ride to and from work. She has gotten tired of giving me a ride, and I do not like to have to depend on somebody else for transportation. We barely speak during the ride. We have very little in common. This is not a question of either being better than the other. We are just different. Sometimes it seems that we are speaking different languages. I spent a lot of time away from here, and my vocabulary has changed. We sound like we are from different countries, and we are from the same family. I can only be who I am. I am happy with who I am. I have an international point of view. I am not saying i am better than anyone else, but I cannot understand how anybody could limit themselves to music and films in their own language. I want to continue to expand my knowledge of languages. I want to continue to meet people from around the world. Maybe some day I will change my profession to Vlk Leafe: Professional Asshole and International Cocksucker.

Gute Nacht.


No comments:

Post a Comment