Friday, November 13, 2015

I Need a Change

I need to move as fast as I can to get out of the situation. My hours are increasing at work, but financial problems are only part of my situation. I need to be with people with whom I can laugh and talk openly. What makes me so lonely, even when I am with people at work, is that I do not have people about things that matter to me. It does help to be able to express myself here, but I need real companionship. I am starting to sell some things. I hope to be able to move closer to my friends. I also want to be able to be a support to them emotionally as well as to be supported emotionally by them. I know that I have friends. I just need desperately to be closer to them. I am going to continue to reach out to others for help until I get into a better place. I also reach out to others to help them in whatever that I can. I am happy with who I am. I am just not happy with my current situation.  Hopefully I will be able to change that before too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment