Saturday, November 21, 2015

Post with Adult Content

I am often reminded of something that Ilka Chase, an actress and novelist, said in her 1942 autobiography, Past Imperfect. She said that the reason that she was not promiscuous was the lack of opportunity. I do not remember the quote. That is how I feel at times. I would gladly suck lots of cocks, but I will have to wait until have the opportunity. If the men in this town don't want me to suck their cocks they don't know what they are missing. There is a guy I could suck, maybe I will call him with the land line. He has a nice cock and yummy cum. He wants to fuck me, but it hurts me too much to be fucked. I hope that if I am ever in a relationship with someone I really love I will be able to relax enough that it does not hurt. The last time I was fucked was in 2003. This was by a guy with a small dick. He wore a condom. I wanted to see him cum, but he had already cum in the condom. He said he would call again, but I never heard from him. He seemed to enjoy fucking me. He did cum while doing it. I do enjoy fucking a man, but I usually cannot cum until he does. There have been two exceptions to this. I was in a mall restroom when a guy handed me a condom under the stall and stuck his ass in the stall where I was so that I could fuck. It was a hot fuck. The other time was with a man who came to see me when I was home alone. We cuddled, kissed and sucked before I fucked him. I almost same while he was sucking me. I fucked him bareback and shot my load in his ass. We are in contact from time to time, but we have not been able to get together. He lives out of town. My cock-shaped hole that some people call my mouth needs to be filled.

I will continue the escapades of the Cuir Bar urinal when I am not at tired.

Gute Nacht, mes amis.

No comments:

Post a Comment