Thursday, November 26, 2015

A Thanksgiving Memory: Eating a Turkey in the Morning

I have spent many Thanksgivings by myself over the years, but I do have some fun memories of one of them. One year I was in the apartment of a friend who was out of town. The night before Thanksgiving I slept in his bed with another friend. When we woke up on Thanksgiving morning I went down between his legs and sucked him off. His cum was my special meal for the day. He did not stay after he got out of bed, but I did enjoy being able to suck him off the first thing in the morning. I later learned some surprising things about him though. He worked as a secretary for a company that provided security for the local coliseum. The people who ran the company were arrested on drug charges. He was charged with manufacturing cocaine and selling cocaine over the phone. I would have never suspected that he would have been involved in anything like that. He was the turkey I ate for Thanksgiving that year, but he was more fun to eat.

I do like waking up in the morning next to a guy who will let me take his cock in my mouth first thing in the morning. Well, I am happy to suck a cock any time. You know that already though.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment