Thursday, November 19, 2015

I Am not Going to Let the Holidays Get me Down (AC)

I have often gotten sad during the holiday seasons, because I usually have spent them alone. I have let myself fall into the trap of believing that during this time of the year it is more important to be with friends and family. I think it is as important to have the support of friends and family and to give this support to others. I may be far from my friends, but they are all in my thoughts and in my heart. I am going to let myself be OK during the holidays even if I am by myself. I know that there are people who care about me. We just cannot be together right now. This is not a permanent condition. I may not be perfect, but I am happy with who I am. If anybody does not like that I am a cocksucking slut they can go fuck themselves. I do not need the permission of anybody to enjoy being who I am. I have made up my mind that I am not going to let the holiday season bring me down. I am going to keep my head up, unless I find a guy who wants to put something in my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment