Monday, November 30, 2015

You Need to Know Someone Before You Can Truly Love Them

Lately guys online say that they love me. These are guys who do not know me. We have not met, and have not shared anything about our lives. I tell them that it is not possible to really love someone you do not know. Truly knowing someone is not just knowing facts about that person. Open communication is necessary for people to know each other. It is through telling about our daily lives that we get to know each other. The sharing of things that matter to us aids us to get to know each other. Sometimes it scares me when guys tell me that they think about me all of the time. I do not want someone to be that obsessed with me. I do not think that much about people I love very much. I do enjoy having sex with people I do not know well or with friends. I would probably have sex with someone with whom I want an intimate relationship. I still do not want a a relationship with a friend or lover that is based solely on sex. For me communication is very important. I want to be able to talk about the things that matter to me. I do not want to feel the need to hide any aspect of my life. Sucking, fucking, cuddling and kissing are fun, but other things are needed for a healthy relationship. I enjoy being submissive, but I need to know that there are love and respect. I have a lot to give in a relationship, and I look forward to the day that I am able to give what I have to give.

Boa noite, mes amis.

No comments:

Post a Comment