Monday, November 9, 2015

Things Are Starting to Look Brighter

I am going to try to figure out a way to get back to Lawrence, Kansas. A friend has offered to let me stay with his family for a few months or a bit longer. I would have to store a lot of things somewhere until I can find another place. I would definitely need to be sure that I would have some private space to do things on my computer and masturbate. He has young daughters. He is one of my best friends. He is someone from whom I do not need to hide things. I definitely miss him and other friends in Kansas. I would probably be able to get my old job back there. It is hard work, but the pay is more than I am making now, and the benefits are better. They do not treat their employees well, but they treat them better then the company for whom I am currently working. The big benefit would be that I would living with someone with whom I can laugh and enjoy good beer and company. It will also be good to be around an open-minded Christian. My faith is still shaky, and I may not share some of my questions with him. That is the only thing I might have to hide from him. He knows I am a cocksucker. He joked about my ears being love handles. The major project before moving out there would be packing all of my stuff safely for shipping. At least it is a good thing that may happen.

4 comments: