Monday, November 16, 2015

Loka Nunda (Explicit Version)

There are several reasons I like Loka Nunda. He has a great voice. His music is a lot of fun. He is a sexy gay skinhead. His videos are hot. his lyrics are sexy. In the song "Hung Punk Dude" he repeats the phrases "give head" and  "hot skinhead child" and "big hung punk dude" and "making me horny dirty skin fucker." he recorded "Cum Together" with Lynda Lush. He says "I'm going to piss on you." She sings about kidnapping two skinheads and making them fuck them until they bleed. Another great song is "Hot Leather Boy." He also did a great cover of David Bowie's song,"Putting out the Fire with Gasoline." There are sexy photos of him kissing hot men. Loka Nunda is pierced and tattooed with a shaved head, and I find all of these things incredibly sexy. He also recorded with another of my favorite singers, Nina Hagen. He is one of my friends and a contact on Linkedin. He seems like a very nice guy. He could definitely use me as a cum dump and urinal. I would enjoy making him feel good even if he wasn't such a very talented musician.

No comments:

Post a Comment