Monday, November 16, 2015

Downtown Memories (Adult Content)

I miss the days when I could go downtown in this town and easily find guys who wanted somebody to suck them off. At one time when you went into the men's restroom there would be men sucking and ducking in all three stalls at some times during the day. There would be men on benches who wanted to be sucked but did not want to do it in the public restroom. They would start a conversation and they would let you know what they really wanted. Sometimes men, when they saw me coming out of the restroom, would approach me and ask if I was looking for a friend. This would often lead me to going home with them and giving them head. I got several loads of yummy cum that way. Once a mature gentleman asked me to go for a ride with him in his car. We parked on the side of the road, and I played with his cock. Once I went to the restroom in the YMCA with a guy who called himself "the queen of the south" sucked me off. He did a great job, and I shot a load in his mouth. Another time as I was walking to the grocery store a sexy black guy approached me and asked me to go home with him. When we got there we took off our clothes and cuddled. I sucked his yummy cock and was rewarded with a mouthful of delicious cum. The restrooms were closed for awhile. Most of the businesses are closed now, but once in awhile there are still men walking looking for head. I would always be happy to give it to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment