Monday, November 23, 2015

Dream Morning (Adult Content)

Waking up this morning is proving to be a bit difficult this morning. I wish I could wake up next to a man. I would wake up ready to serve him. The first thing I would do is to kneel by him and take his cock in my mouth and drink his first pee of the morning. I would then go start coffee brewing. I would then use the toilet myself. Then I would cook breakfast for us. I would cook whatever he wants. I would serve him breakfast wherever he wants. If his sausage is the only thing he wants me to eat I will be happy with that, knowing that I will get a creamy reward. I would give him a morning tongue bath, paying particular attention to his cock, balls, hole, pits and feet. I would gladly help him get ready for his day and to get ready for my own day. His needs would come first, of course. I will happy when this dream becomes reality.

2 comments: