Sunday, November 22, 2015

Tři Sestry and Doga

Tři Sestry is one of my favorite groups. I first saw their name in the title of a song by Orlík. I have one CD by Tři Sestry. I had another, but I loaned it to someone who never returned it. Fortunately I can listen to more of their music on YouTube. "Metalice," one of the songs on the CD that I have, starts off with a line from The Beatles' song, "She Loves You." Then they say "Beatles fuck off." They are a Czech punk band. I have been a punk since 1979, so it should surprise no one that I would be a fan of their music.

Doga is a Czech metal band whose music I found on YouTube. I just listened to one of their CD's, "Detox," there. I do not know anything about the band. I will do research later. German and Slavic languages seem to fit metal music well. This is one band whose I like upon hearing the first time. I hope I can find more music by them.

It is time for me to masturbate then go to bed. Goodnight.

Tři Sestry je jedna z mých oblíbených skupin. Poprvé jsem viděl své jméno v názvu skladby, která byla Orlík. Mám jedno CD od Tři sestry. Měl jsem jiný, ale půjčil jsem si to s někým, kdo ji nikdy se vrátil. Naštěstí můžu poslouchat více jejich hudby na YouTube. "Metalice," řekl jeden z písní na CD, které mám, začíná s linkou z písní Beatles, "She loves you." Pak řeknou "Beatles fuck off." Jsou česká punková kapela. Byl jsem punková od roku 1979, takže by to mělo překvapovat nikoho, že bych byl fanoušek jejich hudby.

Doga je česká metalová kapela jehož hudba jsem našel na serveru YouTube. Jen jsem poslouchal jednu z jejich CD, "Detox", tam. Nevím nic o kapele. Budu dělat výzkum později. Němečtí a slovanské jazyky se zdá, aby se vešly metal dobře. To je jedna kapela, jejíž Líbí se mi, když slyšel poprvé. Doufám, že se mi podaří najít více hudby jimi.

Je na čase, abych se masturbovat a pak jít do postele. Dobrou noc.

Tři Sestry ist eine meiner Lieblingsgruppen. Ich sah zuerst ihren Namen in den Titel der einen Song von Orlík. Ich habe eine CD von Tři Sestry. Ich hatte eine andere, aber ich lieh es für jemanden, der noch nie gab es zurück. Glücklicherweise kann ich mehr von ihrer Musik auf YouTube zu hören. "Metalice", einer der Songs auf der CD, die ich habe, beginnt mit einer Linie vom Lied der Beatles, "She Loves You". Dann sagen sie "Beatles fuck off." Sie sind eine tschechische Punkband. Ich habe seit 1979 ein Punk, so sollte es niemanden, dass ich ein Fan ihrer Musik überraschen.

Doga ist eine tschechische-Metal-Band, deren Musik ich auf YouTube gefunden. Ich hörte eine ihrer CDs, "Detox", gibt. Ich weiß nichts über die Band wissen. Ich werde Forschungs später. Deutsch und slawischen Sprachen scheinen Metal-Musik gut passen. Dies ist eine Band, deren Ich mag beim Hören der ersten Zeit. Ich hoffe, ich kann alles von ihnen zu finden.

Es ist Zeit für mich, dann masturbiere ins Bett gehen. Gute Nacht.

No comments:

Post a Comment