Saturday, May 9, 2015

A Kinky Rumor that Was Spread About Me

There have been rumors spread about me over they years. At a church I was attending someone spread the rumor that a friend had tied me nude to a tree and left me there. This, unfortunately was not true. I think I was the last person at the church to hear about this. Under the right circumstances I would enjoy being stripped, tied up and used as a cum dump and urinal. As long as my mouth and hole are easily accessible this would be a fun experience. A tree might not be the best place for this. I think I knew who started this rumor. I think he was hiding things about himself, and he wanted to draw attention away from himself and onto me. He was one of the people who would complain about anything I did that would be considered questionable by anyone. I would prefer enjoying to worrying about what other people are or are not doing.

Those who point their fingers at me complaining about what I wear or do or say should hope that they are perfect. One thing I do not tolerate is hypocrisy. I do not make decisions based on what other people might think. No matter what you do somebody is going to complain. If they want to be miserable that's their problem. I enjoy who I am and how I am developing as a person. How kinky I will become remains to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment