Thursday, May 21, 2015

Starting off the day with Sublime

I'm starting off the day listening to Sublime. I did not hear their music until their music until their last CD was released (There have been compilations since then, but this was the last they recorded as an album.), and Bradley Nowell had died. I still love their music. I have some of their songs as ringtones on my phone. I like there less polished music and this more polished one equally. They are another group that I would have liked to see perform live. Their music makes me want to move.

I got a box of CD's that my friends had. There are some CD's that I forgot that I still had, some of my favorites, Sublime, Ryuichi Sakamoto, Mina, Puya, Donato y Estefano, Third Day, Innsyderz, Σάκης Ρουβάς, and more. I will write more about these as I get to listen to them.

I am going to need lots of caffeine to stay awake today.

No comments:

Post a Comment