Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Beginning a Potential Relationship

I am getting to know someone through talking on the phone and messages. We met on Tagged. If we get together we will not be able to get together for a year. He does seem like a very sweet, loving guy. We are learning about each other. I have a hard time opening up about myself to someone new, especially on the phone. If we get together it will have to be somewhere other than where I am living now. I will not reveal things about him here. I will say that he had a rough upbringing. I do not want either of us to hurt the other. I wish there was some way to visit him. I am afraid of committing myself to someone I met online and with whom I have not spent time in person. I definitely want someone in my life. It would be nice to sleep and wake up beside someone. I hope that I will be able to stay faithful to him. I have only been with two men in short-lived committed relationships. I did love the first guy, and we are still friends. Our sex was boring though. There were other issues too. I have mentioned before that he did not want anybody to know that we were a couple. I need to be with someone who will be willing to let other people know about our relationship. That guy was too worried about what people would say if we broke up. The other guy was the unbathed guy in Rhode Island. With the new guy a concern that I have is that neither of us has much money. I am concerned about how we would find a place to live together. It is well known by now how much I want to get away from where I am. This is going to require a lot of thought and planning.

2 comments:

  1. take it slow and don't rule out local guys. after all, that's the most practical and least frustrating if one can manage to pull it off. (i know, not always easy to do).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want very much to get away from where I am. I am taking it slow.

    ReplyDelete