Friday, May 8, 2015

Waking Up Is Hard to do

They say that waking up is hard to do, Now I know I know that it's true. Well, I've known that for a long time. Sometimes my brain wants to stay in bed long after my body has left. Asleep or thinking about sex. It takes a few cups of coffee to wake me up in the morning. Once I get out of bed my body gets going, but the hard part about that can be getting out of bed. I use the snooze on the alarm on my phone a lot. I have to set my alarm for about an hour at least before I want to get out of bed. Even after my brain wakes up it takes me awhile to think in English. Ideally I would be with someone who speaks other languages, so I could mix things up a bit. Or he would not mind if I used expressions from other languages. He would not mind if I said "kurwa mać" or other similar phrases. I would also like to say things like "Я люблю тебя" or "Je t'aime" or "Te iubesc." I would want to be with someone who would not mind if my accent got a bit funky from time. I would love to be able to play with language and do other things with my tongue with him. Well, get  ready world, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment