Monday, May 4, 2015

I Want to Please a Man in Every Way (Adult Content)

I do want to be able to please a man in all ways. That includes being able to let him fuck me. Currently I am not able to get anything in my anus. It hurts. It may be because I am not able to relax it enough. The last time I was fucked was by a young guy with a small dick. He was a cute guy from Puerto Rico. I wanted to see him shoot his load, but he had cum in a condom while in my ass. I wanted to see him again, but I never heard from him. I was fucked by a friend a few times, but it never felt very good to me. I did cum one time while he was fucking me. I came, because he told me to do so. He was someone I loved very much, but he only saw me as a sex toy. I was just a means for him to get off. He knew how I felt about him, yet he would remind me at times that I may as well have been a dildo. I do not know if he was being intentionally cruel. I have had a few men tell me the same thing. The only other man who was able to fuck me in the last twenty-five years was a guy I had sucked and cuddled with many times. He was in a relationship when he fucked me. He was on his back as I sat on his cock. As I was taking his cock in my ass he told me he loved his partner. He was wearing a condom. His relationship ended soon after that. His partner told people that I was the reason for the end of their relationship. Both guys were known to be having sex with multiple men, yet I was seen as the one that caused their breakup. Oh well. As I was saying I want to be able to please a man by being able to let him fuck me. Maybe I should start with a small dildo or butt plug and work my way up. I love pleasing a man with my mouth. I love to use my tongue to make a man feel good all over. I love being able to make a man cum with my mouth. I also like for a man to use me as his toilet. I want to be able to please a man outside of bed. I would love to clean for him and do his laundry and to cook for him. I love to cook for a man the foods that he likes. I would want to be faithful to him and only have sex with men that he would choose. I enjoy being obedient. I do want to find a man who will let me please him in all these ways.

2 comments:

  1. you did not cause their break up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that. I thought it was funny that some people believed that I did. I never took the blame or credit for doing that.

      Delete