Friday, May 22, 2015

Winding Down for the Night

Winding down for the night. I'm listening to The Verve Pipe. "The Freshmen" is a song that moves me. It almost makes me cry.

Among the CD's I just got back is one by a Greek grunge band, ΥΔΡΟΓΟΝΟ 3. I have not been able to find out anything about this band. I found some of their videos on YouTube, but I do not know if they have released any  more music. I like their music a lot. I have a CD by a Greek rap band, Entassi, that I also like, and I also cannot find anything about them.

In the box with these CD's there was the DVD , "Buena Vista Social Club." It is a documentary about some awesome Cuban musicians who gave a concert at Carnegie Hall. I want to watch it again soon. It was directed by Wim Wenders.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment