Thursday, May 14, 2015

Dreams of a Sexual Odyssey Across Europe

One thing that would be fun to do is to do research comparing the taste and scents of men's cocks, balls, asses and pits from one end of Europe to the other. Also I would compere the taste of their piss and cum. Also to study the different shapes and sizes. I do not think I would find much difference from country to country, but it would be fun to do the research. I have not tasted smegma, so I do not know if I would like the taste or smell of it. Maybe I could do some research in that area too. To be honest the men I am most strongly attracted to are the ones who let me know that they want me to suck them off. Usually they do this by grabbing their crotches and groping themselves and giving me a certain look or a nod. In some circumstances they pull out their cock and nod or indicate verbally or nonverbally what they want me to do. I could include this in my research as I cross Europe, the different ways that men have of letting me know that they want me to give them a blow job. I might want to take knee pads. I would love to explore the scents of all of the parts of the bodies of men throughout Europe. I would keep my tongue busy with languages and other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment