Thursday, May 7, 2015

Frustration at Work

Sometimes I have to remind that I cannot let what other people think of me affect how I feel about myself. At times at my workplace it seems that no matter what I do somebody is going to complain about me. I can do exactly what I am supposed to do, and someone will still find something wrong with what I have done. People often speak to me rudely, yet they expect me to respond in a polite way or just do whatever they want. Some of the people have learned that if they want me to do something to ask politely. It seems at times like I am expected to help everybody else, yet it is difficult for me to get someone to help me when I need help. At times I am told to do heavy lifting when there are others who are stronger than I standing around doing nothing. There is a supervisor who sometimes just points at what he wants me to do, and I have no clue what he wants. Sometimes I do not understand what he says, and I cannot get him to repeat what he said. Often when I need information it is not given, but when instruction is not needed it s repeated several times. I just have to focus on the focus on the humor that can be found. I have to focus on doing the best job I can and forget that in this state an employer does not have to have a reason to fire an employee. It looks like work is easing off, so I will be able to focus more on the things that matter to me, like languages and writing. I may joke that I am not very smart, ale ja nie som hlúpy. I have to find creative ways to let my inner asshole out.

No comments:

Post a Comment