Friday, May 1, 2015

Update on Constellation Jersey

I was afraid that the Russian Constellation hockey Jersey had been lost in the mail, but it reached New Jersey and is on the way here. I am looking forward to getting it. I have a German Jersey and another Russian Jersey on the way. I have one more jersey that I plan on buying, a Hungarian football jersey. (If I refer here to what Americans call soccer. If I am talking about the other sport I will call it American Football.) I don't plan on buying any more jerseys soon. I will need to buy a pair of shoes soon. Eventually I do want to buy another Soviet jersey, but that will have to wait.

I would love to see the World Cup in person. This would be both for the games and to be in the international group of people who would be in attendance. I also want to attend a hockey match, especially somewhere in Europe. I am not giving up on my hopes of travelling in Europe. It would be nice if I had a man with whom I could do this. I have usually travelled alone, and it would be nice to have a man with whom I could do it, especially if I could share my love of languages with him.

I am listening to Rammstein again. I have learned some German from their songs. It is fun to start to be able to understand their word play. Their music is fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment