Saturday, May 30, 2015

I Still Need to Get Off of My Ass (Adult Content)

I do not know what I need to do to get out of the situation that I am in, but I have to do something. I need to do more to stimulate my brain. I read during my lunch break at work, but this is not enough. I need to spend more time in the evening in intellectual pursuits. I also need to look into ways to get another job. Job hunting for me is something I have never done very well. I would love to find a job where my body and brain are exercised. I definitely would like to find a job where I am treated as more than a replaceable part in a machine. Until then I can exercise my imagination at work. I want to connect more with people with whom I can communicate about my love for languages, films, music and sucking cock.

My ideal man would be one with whom I have open, honest communication. I definitely need someone who will listen to what I have to say. I want someone with whom I can have intellectually stimulating conversations as well as raunchy sex talk. I want someone with whom I can laugh. I want to be the submissive one in the relationship, but that does not mean that I do not want to be valued as a person. The physical appearance is not that important to me. To be honest the men to whom I have been most strongly attracted are the ones who want me to suck their cocks. I love it when a man pulls out his cock and motions for me to get down on my knees and take it in my mouth. I love showing off my oral skills. I would love to have a job with a boss wanted me to do that for him as part of my job duties.

No comments:

Post a Comment