Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Feeling Better (Some Adult Content)

I feel much better today, physically and emotionally. I was in desperate need of rest. I am better equipped to face the work day today. I still need friends and a special man in my life, but I feel a little less alone now. I know that I have friends from whom I do not have to hide anything. I spoke with a couple of them on the phone last night. I know that I can make a man happy, and I will be happy when I have a man whom I can please in and out of bed. I would not say to a man who wanted me to give him oral pleasure. I would still like to experience being on my knees and being a urinal and cum dump for multiple men, but I would not do that if I were in a relationship unless my husband wanted me to. I am not quite ready to go to work yet, but I don't think I will ever be really ready to go to this job. I will survive today, and I will keep my head up.

No comments:

Post a Comment