Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Issues I Am Dealing With

I stayed in bed all day yesterday, a combination of being exhausted and sinus problems. I am trying to get things worked out so I can go back to work without a doctor's note. I wish I could move somewhere else and get a different job. I need to be around friends. I was with people who said that they loved me, but they did not seem to be interested in spending time with me. I need to be with people with whom I can speak openly. I did have some fun this weekend, but I still felt like an outsider. I know that if I had spoken about questions and doubts that I have about faith I would have been outcast even more. I know my self worth does not depend on others, but I would like to get some emotional support from friends. I will feel better after I eat more. I did not eat anything yesterday. I know that something will work out. I just do not know what to do right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment