Monday, May 11, 2015

Beginning Another Workweek

It's the beginning of another workweek. I'm not ready for it yet, but I'll survive it. I look forward to having two days off together. I will be seeing some friends this weekend. We are planning on going to a gay pride march. I will have to behave with these friends, but I am looking forward to seeing them and getting out a bit. In the meanwhile I am not going to let what other people think about me worry me. I have to focus on doing my job and feeling good about myself. I am still on the journey to where I want to be in life. Ideally I would have a man by my side and friends with whom I could spend time and relax and laugh and drink a few beers. I wish that recreational use of marijuana would be legalized then I would smoke a bit of that. I look forward to the day when I can travel. I need to be around people who do not think I am trying to be different but who realize that I am just being myself. I want to be accepted by people around me, but it is more important that I am happy with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment