Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Something I Will no Longer Tolerate

I have gotten tired of men for whom I am a guilty pleasure. I have known too men who want me to suck their cocks in private, but barely acknowledge that they know me when other people are around. I do enjoy being submissive, but there is more to who I am than being a good cocksucker. I am also tired of people who will talk to me in private, but as soon as other people are around they ignore me. It hurts when people you think of as friends do not speak to you in front of other people. They may be embarrassed to be seen associating with someone who speaks as openly as I do about views that do not fit into the mainstream. I am not going to apologize for being who I am. I want to be with someone who is willing to stand up beside me in public and say that we love each other, and we make each other happy. I want someone who will stand with me when times get hard. I want a relationship with someone who will not pay attention to what other people and who will not hide relationship because of what other people might say or think. I am tired of feeling alone when I am with a group of people when I cannot get anyone to say in front of other people, "This is my friend." I am hurting, because I have found very few people who are willing to do this.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel...really I do. I can relate to this post on so many levels and I'm glad to see I'm not alone in feeling this way as well. You be strong and know that I'll be a friend who understands you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Derek, for your encouraging words. I also will be your friend. Stay strong too.

    ReplyDelete