Thursday, May 7, 2015

I would Rather Write About Frustrations then Keep Them Bottled Up

Sometimes I write here about things that frustrate or about feeling down. It is the best way for me to deal with these feelings. If I hold things in then they grow and become burdens. If I talk or write about them I can get rid of them. I may look back at what I have written and remind myself that I can make it through things I am dealing with. It is a sign of strength to show one's true feelings, good and bad. I am more likely to trust someone if they are willing to be vulnerable. Keeping emotions locked up is not good for anybody. I would rather express my weaknesses and turn them into strengths than hide them and give them strength over me. I am not afraid of being completely open and honest about who I really am. It is liberating for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment