Thursday, May 21, 2015

Feeling Tired: A Quick Post

I am working long hours again. They say it is because this weekend is Memorial weekend. I worked about twelve hours yesterday and thirteen hours today, so I am tired. My brain is not functioning fully now, and by legs are a bit sore. It always takes me awhile to unwind before I can go to sleep. I haven't checked my email addresses in a few days, so that will take awhile. Well I did glance at one email address for personal messages that need attention. Facebook and Tagged will have to wait until I have more time.

I will write more about the Gay Pride event I went to recently. I was surprised that that there was a hardcore metal band there. I enjoyed their music, but the people I was with thought it was awful. I will also write more about last weekend.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment