Friday, May 22, 2015

Crushes on Bosses

I have had minor crushes on a couple of supervisors at jobs I have had, but in one case I was in denial about this. I was made a little uncomfortable by the actions of one store manager with whom I worked. This was not because I did not like what he was doing. It was because I was not sure what he was intending, I definitely would have given him a blow job if he had wanted. We would be working together during the lunch rush sometimes. I would be preparing food for a customer, and then I would see one of his arms at my side then the other at the other side as  he reached around me to prepare some food. His chest would be close to my back. He was married, and he never made any advances, unfortunately. I was hoping a little that he would want me to suck him off, but I would never say anything about that of course. I had another boss for whom I would have done anything to please. I think he realized I had a little bit of a crush on him. He was cute and also a friend. He was Czech, and that added to the attraction. He was someone I could talk comfortably, so even if I did not find him attractive I would have enjoyed working for him. I gave him chocolates and cigars sometimes, because I enjoy sharing things I like with other people that I know would enjoy them. I do miss both of these guys, especially the latter. He was in a hardcore band, and I have a couple of their t-shirts. Partly this was because I really liked their music and the design of the shirt. They were also inexpensive. I do regret somewhat not getting to taste the cock of either of them.

This does not mean that I have to have a crush on a boss in order to want to do a good job, but it does help.


No comments:

Post a Comment