Sunday, May 10, 2015

Dobrú Noc. Gute Nacht. Bonsoir. На Добраніч.Спокойной Ночи.Noapte Buna (Two rambling paragraphs)

There is a site where you can find out approximately how many people in the United States have the same as you. According to this site the number of people in the U.S.A. named Vlk Leafe is one or fewer. They do admit that their information is not completely accurate. There are approximately 133 people in this country with the same surname. On Facebook there is a professor with my middle name as his first name with the last name of Vlk. That is interesting to me. Somewhere I saw that there were some people named Leafe in Russia. That is also interesting if it is true. I find the origin of names interesting. I am also interested in the meanings of names. There are some people named Leafe in England. I think my great-grandfather moved here from there. I would like to visit the town that his family lived, Derby.

Right now I feel very uncertain about my future. We never know what the future holds, but sometimes I feel a bit more insecure. I am not giving up, but I am working at a job where I make very little money. I need to build up a network of emotional support. I know I have friends. I just wish I was closer to them. I am a bit afraid of not having a home. I live from paycheck to paycheck, and that can be a scary thing. I am keeping my head up. I am happy with who I am and how I am developing as a person. I just have to express my fears sometimes. I do hope that I will be with a man I can love and make happy someday. I want to be in a situation where I can perfect the things I do best with my mouth, giving blow jobs and speaking languages.

Dobrú Noc. Gute Nacht. Bonsoir. На Добраніч.Спокойной Ночи.Noapte Buna.

No comments:

Post a Comment