Thursday, May 28, 2015

Someone I Love

I just got through talking with someone I love. We have had some heated talks and some tender talks. He is a caring person who has been through a lot lately. I would never want to hurt him, and I do not think he would want to hurt me. We have not met in person. We have spent a lot of time texting and talking to each other on the phone. I wish we could meet in person sooner than it seems like we are going to be able to do so. I do not want anyone to say anything hurtful to or about him. I do not want anyone to say to him or me that he is not worthy of love. He is a tender person, and he is definitely worthy of love and respect. My main concern now about how we could get together is where we would live and how we could get all of our stuff to a new place. We would have to move to a new place, and I would have to find a new jobs. He is going to see a doctor next month about some health issues. I hope and pray that what is thought of as a possibility is not what is going on or that it can be caught in time. I do not want to lose him.

No comments:

Post a Comment