Saturday, May 30, 2015

I Want to Get Back to Lawrence

I want very much to move back to Lawrence, Kansas. It would be more of a move towards something than moving away from something, but it will be both. As I have mentioned before I miss my friends there. When I was in Lawrence I heard people say that once you live there it is hard to stay way. I did not believe them, but I now see the truth in what they said. I miss the downtown. Lawrence has a very diverse, lively downtown. Many businesses have stickers in their windows saying that they are gay friendly. It is also easier to find good beer in the liquor stores than it is to find them in stores here. I would be happy to go back to my old job there. it is a better job than the one that I have now. The best thing would be be closer to my great friends there. I fucked up when I moved away from there, but I learned some lessons. I do hope I can move back there soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment