Monday, May 25, 2015

Being Slow and Careful in Giving my Heart to a Man

I am going to be slow in giving my heart to anybody. Communication in any relationship has to go two ways. I want someone who will tell me how he feels, but I also want to be able to tell him how I feel. I want him to tell me the ways that he wants me to make him happy, but I also need to be sure that he cares about me. If I feel tired or down I want to know that he will give me some care too. What would make me happiest would be to give my man pleasure, but I have to take care of myself too. Hopefully when I find a man to marry I will not be working a job where I am working long, hard hours, but the only long, hard thing I would be dealing with would be his cock. Well, it doesn't have to be too long. I would want to have a job that gives me a livable wage but also leaves me enough time and attention to please my man in every way. It is hard to please a man if I am exhausted from a job where my work is not appreciated. I am ready to give my love and obedience to a man, but I am going to be careful in giving these.

No comments:

Post a Comment