Tuesday, May 5, 2015

I need some real human contact. That includes sex, but other contact as well

I need some real human contact. I need a man to hold me and whom I can hold in my arms. I was able to hug and kiss the man I sucked a couple of weeks ago, but I would love to have a man I could suck in the morning after we spend a night together in bed. I would love to have a man for whom I could cook and clean and take care of his sexual needs. One of the best things is to wake up next to man and to be able to take his cock in my mouth. I would love to have a man who would have me drink his pee first thing in the morning. Whenever we were together I would want to drink all of his pee. I would not want to displease him, but if he was not happy with me for some reason I would want him to let me know. I would want to correct whatever I did to displease him. I would want to make him happy in every way that I can. At the same time I would want to be with someone who accepts me as I am. I would not want to have to hide my lace panties. I understand that others may not enjoy all of the music, books and movies that I do, but I would want to be with someone who would not say that I am strange to like the things that I do. I would like to have someone with whom I could share my love of languages and different cultures. If I end up with someone who does not share these interests that would be all right as long as he understands that they are part of who I am. I will respect his rights to enjoy the things that do not interest me, and I would want the same from him. I want him to let me know the ways he wants me to please him, but I also want him to give me the chance to speak openly about my feelings and interests. I want both of us to be open about who we really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment