Friday, May 8, 2015

Short Work-Related Rant

I am going to interact with my coworkers as little as possible. I am going to do my job, and talk with most of the people only about things that are related to the job. I will continue to do the best job that I can, but I have learned that there are too many people who are willing to stab others in the back. I am getting tired of going to work and worrying what complaint is going to be made about me. I am not going to spend time worrying what other people at work think about me. I am not going to let them make me miserable. I am not going to change who I am. I have little interaction with other people there anyway. I am there to work, not to be popular. I know that I am not the only one who has been stabbed in the back. I am just going to stay out of the drama as much as possible. I am sure people will still complain about something I have or haven't done. Well, fuck'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment