Monday, May 11, 2015

Some of my Favorite Things

People ask me what my favorite foods, music and movies are. I do not have a simple answer to these questions. I like a wide variety of foods. One of my favorite kinds of food is Thai food. I tend to like foods that have very subtle flavors or are spicy or sweet or sometimes salty. It depends on the food how salty I like it. Really the only really salty food I like is anchovies or some other seafoods. I guess some of my favorite musicians would be Rage Against the Machine, Hank Williams III, Patti Smith, Yoko Ono, Rammstein, Laibach, Gogol Bordello, Richard Muller, Daniel Landa, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, Operation Ivy, Jacques Brel, Serge Gainsbourg, Edith Piaf, Manau, Beau Dommage...the list goes on. As I emntioned before I tend to like European films, but there are films from all over the world that I enjoy. There are some American films I enjoy. I will write more about films I enjoy as I get the chance to watch them again. I do enjoy the horror films by Clive Barker and Rob Zombie. I am fond of the films of John Waters. I want to eventually get whatever I can get by these directors. I have "Hallraiser" and "Nightbreed" by Clive Barker and will write more about them. I do not try to be eclectic, I am eclectic.

No comments:

Post a Comment